The Fundació Antoni Tàpies presents "Barri Amic"
The Fundació Tàpies (Tàpies Foundation) has recently launched a new project that aims to link up more with the activities of the Eixample neighborhood and to bring together the commercial actors of the neighborhood and the Foundation. This new project, called Barri Amic, aims to create bonds that foster dialogue, participation and relationships between the people who make up the neighborhood.
The manager of Fundació Tàpies, Anna Saurí, showed us this initiative during the presentation of the new Christmas lighting in Passeig de Gràcia, held on October 21st.
On this occasion, we had the opportunity to get to know some details of all the advantages that Fundació Tàpies will offer within this project, especially those that have to do with its active participation in the process of improving the neighborhood in order to use art as a tool for personal enrichment.
The establishments that become part of Barri Amic will enjoy a series of advantages for their collaboration in this initiative, such as the following:
- A “Barri Amic” card that grants free access for 2 people.
- A guided visit to each of the temporary exhibitions in groups organized by the Foundation, which are specially designed for the collaborators of Barri Amic, with prior reservation.
- Provision of 25 annual invitations, which any particular shop can give to its customers as a gift.
- A sticker to put on the shop window that will distinguish it as a member of the Barri Amic network.
- An invitation for the holder and a companion to the Annual Party for the Friends of Fundació Antoni Tàpies.
- Incorporation in the Fundació Antoni Tàpies website of the logo of the member establishment and link to its website.
- 10% discount in the Fundació shop, except for publications.
It’s certainly a perfect way to connect with a network of people working around the neighborhood.